Sunday, October 28, 2012

Letter I

Here are some things we did with the letter "I".  

This is the board in our room.  I change it weekly.  We have letters, numbers, sight words, Bible verse and positive affirmations.

Here is C doing a "letter hunt": recognizing and circling the letter "i" within a sentence.



Here he cut out pictures of iguanas and he glued them onto the letter I.  Cutting and gluing is fun busy work, and good fine motor skills.  Then he drew his very first picture of a person!!


He colored this picture, and I had to help cut out this one (the tiny, curvy legs and arms) then he glued it onto the paper and we talked about our Bible verse of the week: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Phil 4:13)


Tracing shapes!  With an iguana on the paper (I is for iguana)!


I love these dot-a-dot markers and free printables I found online!  I is for ice cream!


Most of these printables are found on:
www.1+1+1=1.com
www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment