Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Science and fun activities!

We have been reading about science with plants and we did a cut-and-paste labeling activity. Connor did really great at this!




A fun thing to do to break up school work like reading and math is to do a pattern block activity. Connor followed a pattern worksheet to match and make a helicopter!


Here is a new thing I sometimes do, I call it "you pick one". I have a few trays set out with different learning activities to do and I tell Connor it is his choice which one he wants to do, he gets to pick one tray. And then the next day, he picks from the remaining trays, and so forth. Today he picked a spelling puzzle activity. 


Lainey has to be in the center of it all! 


1 comment:

  1. Your activities are wonderful and are a great variety across the curriculum!! All three kids are learning! I enjoy reading all that you are doing! Whew!! Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete